Road Bike Tempo Ultegra Cherry
- Main frame: wooden frame lacquered
- Fork: Ritchey carbon fork 1 1/8
- Crankset: Shimano FC-6800 • Bottom Braket: Shimano SM-BBR60 Ultegra
- Pedals: Shimano SM-SH11 PD6800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD 6800 Ultegra Brazed-On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SS RD 6800 Ultegra 11 sp.
- Shifters: ST6800 Ultegra Shimano • Cassette: Shimano CS 6800 Ultegra 11 sp.
- Chain: CN-HG701 11 sp.
- Wheelset: Shimano RS-81 carbon rims
- Tyres: Conti Grand Prix 4000 II
- Break Set: BR 6800 Ultegra
- Headset: VP 02-HP-VPA69AC
- Handlebar: Profile Design Ergo Carbon
- Stem: Ritchey WCS 120mm
- Tape/Grip: Lizardskins black
- Saddle: Selle Italia SLS Carbonio
- Seat post: Carbon 34.9
The sleek lines and outstanding performance of the Tempo road bike, means that as a rider, you really can have it all. The Tempo is the pinnacle of performance and design, and has already notched wins in semi-pro races in Europe. Select from a Walnut or Cherry wood frame, complemented with Ultegra group sets for increased performance. The wood texture makes each bike 25% lighter than the average bike weight in the industry and is handcrafted and protected with 5 layers of yacht varnish.
The frame of your Materia Bike has a five year warranty from the date of purchase. All other components on the Materia Bike are warranted for one year. The warranty is valid for the original owner as registered with Materia Bikes and is non-transferable. No warranty claim will be processed unless a valid warranty registration has been completed by the original owner. It is entirely up to Materia Bikes to determine if a part is defective and whether to repair or replace the defective part. The warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the defective parts and this repair and/or replacement represents the entire warranty. Note the warranty excludes:
- Damage due to accidents, abuse and other misuse
- Normal wear and tear Unauthorized assembly or service
- Unauthorized installation of parts and/or accessories not originally purchased with the Materia Bike as sold
- Any labour charges incurred to replace or change parts
Modification of the Materia Bike frame and/or components sold as part of the original bike sale will make the warranty void. Users are encouraged to seek regular service from authorized Materia Bikes service centers in their region.
|Material||Wooden Frame, Carbon Fork|
|Dimensions||Wheel Base: 101.2cm, Seat Tube Height: 56cm, Top Tube Length: 56.5cm, Wheel Diameter: 62.2cm (700C)|
|Country of Origin||Latvia|
|Estimated Delivery||This item will be delivered within 15 days.|