Côte Rôtie "La Las" Mixed Case 2010, case of 3 bottles (75cl)
- A mix of Guigal's most sought after wines
- La Mouline: 89% Syrah, 11% Viognier. La Turque: 97% Syrah, 7% Viognier. La Landonne: 100% Syrah.
- 1 bottle x Cote Rotie "La Mouline" 2010, 75cl
- 1 bottle x Cote Rotie "La Turque" 2010, 75cl
- 1 bottle x Cote Rotie "La Landonne" 2010, 75cl
- A fantastic gift for wine connoisseurs
You must be over 18 to purchase this product.
La Mouline is the earliest of the three La Las to be picked due to its exposure. It is fermented in a different style to the other two as well (pump overs) and tends to be the most approachable of the three. It is ready to drink at a younger age; however, it will still mature gloriously for decades.
La Turque could be described as a combination of the other two La Las. It is bigger and more tannic than La Mouline but doesn't achieve the supreme power, structure and weight of La Landone. This is a lean muscly concentrated superstar.
La Landonne is the most masculine of the three La Las, and takes much longer than the other La La wines to mature, but also lasts longer. It also shows the most minerality along with blackberry, grilled meat, spice, tobacco and truffle.
|Region||Côte Rotie, North Rhone, France|
|Grape||La Mouline: 89% Syrah 11% Viognier. La Turque: 97% Syrah7% Viognier. La Landonne: 100% Syrah|
|Estimated Delivery||This item will be delivered within 1 to 3 days.|